Friday, April 15, 2011

Montage

Well, here it is. The almighty montage.

As far as the actual project is concerned, I believe my montage is quite a bit different from most everyone else's. The primary reason being that while most people CREATED a concept, planned it exactly how they wanted and then filmed it, I was completely at the whim of whatever these performers allowed me to capture on camera. I also only had opportunity to get a shot, with no option for a re-do, so it was definitely a frightening risk for me to take to try this, considering it was my very first outing with the ENG camera.

Overall I had a great time at the show, and it was awesome to get some of the shots that I ended up getting. Lots of talent in that company, and I am happy to announce that I will officially be working with Steeltown Pro Wrestling over the next year to create a video documentary on independent pro wrestling in Winnipeg (and area). Stay glued to the blog for any and all updates concerning this next project, and I'll also post more footage.

Hope everyone enjoys the montage.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if I can say it's my #1 out of all the awesome montages made, but this is definitely in my top 3. So much hype. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Comments always welcome.