Friday, November 19, 2010

Auto-Fail!!

Gonna have to be a short one today, folks, life calls.

So apparently on the WWE's latest DVD release, 'The Top 50 Superstars of All Time', they actually MIS-SPELLED Bruno Sammartino's last name in the chapter index, spelling it as "Summartino". Are you fudging kidding me? That is a complete and total embarrassment.

It makes me wonder if CreComm is the only program in the world that makes you live and die by the spelling of proper names. And also makes me realize just how integral to your reputation it is that you can spell them correctly and consistently. So way to go CreComm, things like this reassure me that there is logical reasoning behind why I sweat just a little bit when writing assignments.

Happy Friday, hope everyone has a great weekend and stays safe on the roads with all those maniacs! Farewell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome.