Thursday, March 17, 2011

It's Official: I'm Psyched.

While watching Monday Night RAW last week, I received a truly shocking and truly wonderful surprise. There, on my television screen, was an advertisement for a RAW house show on May 27 in... WINNIPEG! I couldn't believe it, I don't think it's even been a year since they were here last, and typically it's every two years or even more than that... Tickets are on sale this Saturday, but wait, there's more!

A penciled card has been released for the show, and it looks so delicious I can barely contain my excitement:

---
WWE Championship Match
John Cena vs. The Miz

Fan’s Choice Match – Submission Match or Falls Count Anywhere
Randy Orton vs. CM Punk

Fatal Four Way Match for the United States Championship
Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus vs. John Morrison vs. ?

Unified Diva Championship Match
Eve vs. The Bellas

R-Truth vs. Alex Riley

Special Raw Tag Team Match
Sin Cara & Evan Bourne vs. The NEXUS

Mark Henry vs. Tyson Kidd

The Great Khali vs. Ted DiBiase (w/Maryse)

Percy Watson vs. Zack Ryder
---

Yeah, ok, there's really only four matches on there that I really want to see, but they are great matchups.

I can't even articulate how over the moon I am about seeing Sin Cara team with Evan Bourne (seems the WWE was thinking along the same lines as me with wanting to get Sin Cara and Evan Bourne together... Though I'd still rather see them against one another). That match is going to blow the roof off the place. I've also never seen Bourne live, or Mistico obviously, so those will be awesome firsts for me.

Nikki will finally get to see John Cena in the flesh, which reminds me, I've never posted the picture of me and Cena on here, and I should. I will put it up within the next couple days, and also share the wild story behind that one...

So, if there's any non-fans out there reading this (there usually is), I highly recommend buying a ticket and checking out this show, even non-fans will get enjoyment out of this action, it promises to be a great night of wrestling. Tickets on sale this Saturday. See you there!

Click here for information and tickets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome.